Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Home at last

Hubby is home again and will be for the next one month at least. He is still very weak from the ordeal he went through and his eyes are still seeing only night ! He slept without the Ativan thank god! Now that all the vein ports have been removed , he is much more comfortable and being at home after six weeks must have been a great relief for him.

I found myself tired ! I have been having enough sleep so why the tiredness? I guess sleeping in hospitals and then coming to work in the morning is tiring.
Visitors are also tiring, taking care of an invalid is tiring .
So I hope things will be better now that he is home .
I 've got to cook when I go home from work today because his appettite is poor and having lost 15 kilograms , he does need to regain some of his muscles back.

No comments: