Thursday, October 27, 2005

Suasana Life Coaching Center

Dr Rosa tagged me and as a result I did my 7 s list which included 7 things I want to do.
I am already doing training but don't have a training center yet. Discussing with my sister who also does a lot of training for Petronas, we decided why not have a virtual center and it does not have to have a physical office yet and we can work from home , or from my clinic . We could always do training at resorts and hotels and if it is a small group, even in a home!
Since I meant every word of my things to do list, I got to work and my second ebook workbook is ready! It is based on a workshop I did called Know Yourself ( Mengenal Diri) I am giving it away for free and you can download it from the webpage I prepared for my virtual office which is work in progress ..I have a long way to go before I list down the available workshops etc and etc.
Feel free to download the workbook and puhleeze do give me feedback ..and feel free to distribute it if you like or print it out for family members.
And here is the URL for my virtual offfice..yes I know it is nothing much , have to learn how to jazz it up. I video cammed my last training so hope to add video clips and goodies like that later...

Why suasana? My name Suriya, my 2 sisters names Salina and Suhana...therefore suasana...
We intend to go it together later...

4 comments:

dith said...

Thanks for the ebook. Will get to it. You all have beautiful names. Well for beautiful ladies!

OOD said...

was there. Now must get my computer proper speakers!

Anonymous said...

"The highest feeling is the experience of unity with ALL that is. This is a great return to TRUTH for which the soul yearns. This is the PERFECT LOVE.

PERFECT LOVE is to feeling what perfect white is to color. Many think that white is the absence of color. But in actual fact…it is the inclusion of ALL color. White is every other color that exists….combined.

So too , is LOVE not the absence of an emotion (hatred, anger, lust, jealousy, covetousness) but the summation of all feeling. It is the sum total. The aggregate amount. The ALL."
- Neal Donald Walsch Conversation With GOD -

Dear NurelHuda,
thanks for starting the sufi forum. i feel awkward though writing in there...cos i'll be talking to myself. however, i'll definitely visit it daily (like i do here) and join in if there's any discussion.

thank you my dear friend.

- J -

Suriya said...

Dear J,
Well said. As I grow older , the hormones are in better control even though they still go up and down every month..unlike that of a man ..always up...love is more a compassion than a passion...