Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Enjoying my diet!

Diet start:
1 hb Feb: start weight 69 kg, weight today 64.5 kg, my long lost chin is back

Yesterdays menu
Breakfast 2 boiled eggs, 1 breathru slice 1 teaspoon butter 200 cals

lunch , Herbalife shake, salad with no dressing, roasted ikan bilis ( anchovies) with cili sunflower seed and pumpkin seed roasted peanuts with some chilli powder for flavour and kick...1 and 1/2 oz 350 cals
dinner, brown rice half cup , 3 shrimps . we piece of fried fish , 1 cup saute'ed spinach 300 cals
Drinks green tea all day long 0 cals
1 cup coffee with 1 teasp brown sugar and 1 sudu besar evaporated milk 65 cals
1 kiwi fruit 50 cals
1 Chinese pear 50 cals
total calories about 1015
supplements spirulina , cell u lose and total control
exercise, aerobics with weights 30 mins

My moto Enjoy the diet : no hunger , no deprivation, no tiredness , no cravings , no boring menus

4 comments:

dith said...

Nurelhuda,

May Allah swt give me the strength to follow this diet, :))

Suriya said...

There is a method to this dieting Roza.
Make sure adequate proteins and take 3/4 of your daily use of calories eg if you need 1800 then take 1100-1500. Any less and the body goes into fasting mode and will not let of of your fat. Vary the calories from day to day eg 1 day 1200 next 1000 then next 1300 so the body is confused and will let go the fat. Also , drink enough water and light exercies weight training and cardiovascular..
Go to sparkpeople.com for wonderful free resources .
Also soya powder and green tea are marvellous aids ..and make sure you take a good supplement , for me spirulina and chlorella do well!

Mama Pongkey said...

Thanks for sharing the diet. Looks pretty sensible to me. But I think I need more carbs.. I love my carbs.. they are soooo delicious...

Nowadays I also take spirulina. I used to take chlorella in liquid form, it made my hair and nails so shiny it looked as though I just had a manicure!

Green tea is good. Careful about Earl Grey. Someone got bergamot toxicity from drinking 2-3 litres worth of Earl Grey tea a day (in place of plain water). Thi was reported in a scientific journal several years back.

Anonymous said...

I don't mind the food so much, it's the exercise that I'm really lacking of.