Tuesday, May 09, 2006

On change!




















I was in Bintulu last weekend , giving a coaching -training session on Knowing the self, Tools for change and Leadership. You can see some of the points elicited directly from the participants who all seem to be scratching their heads in this game that they are playing, what I call Follow the Hidden Leader. The guy in the center is trying to figure out who is initiating the Resistence Movement ...which at that point in time was head scratching!

This coming weekend will be a session in Kota Bahru and then it is off to KL for my next coaching workshop which horror of horrors, starts with mid course exams ...which I am supposed to be studying for.

So really I am not supposed to be blogging....

BTW, I had some really bad emotional vibes yesterday , maybe because of my hectic schedule , maybe jitters over changing my career ...no matter..I finally decided to seriously use a tool I frequently teach in my training, Emotional Freedom Technique and voila...I have since recovered..Masha allah, I never realised how much negativity I can hold inside when I am being negative....
I will be holding a workshop to teach EFT on the 2nd of July,it will be in Bahasa Melayu ie after I come back from Koh Samui for my EFT cert. Actually I can already instruct without the cert but it does not feel right...

You can read more about it here:


By the way, this is my temporary website , before I get a professional to jazz it up for me

3 comments:

Tiel Aisha Ansari said...

Salaam Suriya,

I am hosting the Progressive Faith Blog Carnival this weekend (details at my blog). Can I count on you to post something I can link to? It could be anything related to faith or religion.

anggerik merah said...

Kak Su, apa khabar? I can see hw busy you are. Thanks for sharing this.

I went through emotional freedom technique tu. Very interesting. Dah down load the free manual. But it is so many pages. The diagram of point where to press etc quite helpful. When I am back to Msia , I would rather join in yr workshop rather than reding that manual. More effective if with proper coaching.

You take care.

Suriya said...

I ll give it a try Tiel although I am pretty hardpressed for time, flying to KOta Bahru today , does not give me much time unless I can do it sometime today while at work!
Hi Anggerik, yes you can learn EFT much better with hands on teaching and last night I got up with a nose itch because I took some sotong katok ...and I did EFT , managed to go back to sleep ..boy the itch was real baaad