Wednesday, December 13, 2006

36th Floor Le Meridien

I suppose you can recognise this famous building the National Museum?
This is the Lake Gardens, a very old landmark in Kuala Lumpur. I used to go there on weekend when I was a child.We used to have picnics there.You can just about see the Parliament building in the background
Here we are, about 400 Doctors attending the workshop.The Director General of Health officiated the meeting

I was made to attend a seminar to introduce the new rehab drug Suboxone. It is not new in a senses , since it is just a combination of Bupinorphine and Naloxone , to prevent abuse , since many Subutex patients dissolved their tablets and dose themselves IV! Anyway Le Meridien is a very good hotel . It is very easy to get to, you just walk out of KL Sentral station and go across the road and you have arrived at Le Meridien , just next door to KL Hilton. The hospitality at Le Meridien is superb! I was placed on the 36th Floor for which I will not complain for I got a very beautiful view of Kuala Lumpur and snapped some photos with my hp camera...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow wee.. huhu.. kalau aimi ade leh aimi teman ma. huhu..