Thursday, April 19, 2007

I think I am in a non communicative mood these few days, which is good, since it has let me catch up on reading as well as editing some of my old work...
But it also means my blog has been neglected and I am writing this entry because I was tired of seeing my blog entry remain static!

Which reminds me ..I have some unfinished work....how do I introduce the subject of coaching, in the specific context of an usrah group to about 300 people in one hour? It has to attract people's attention, I have to make it interesting enough to hold them and before it I have to do something to make sure the people do stay because it is likely that my session, at the end of a very long day will not be fully attended...

Any ideas..?

3 comments:

Ahmad Hilmi said...

Maybe you start by touching the communication aspect of coaching. As individuals in an usrah group they would be interested to know how and why their good messages may not get across, and as such they'd be happy to know a way to increase their effectiveness....

Jobove - Reus said...

We have visited his blog-web and find it interesting, congratulations

There visits ours, the irreverent and iconoclast of the world,
is in Catalunya - Spain

Http: // telamamaria.blogspot.com

Thank you very much for the visit

Maria

Paul said...

I used to tell my audiences that if they were good listeners then Mr. Dragon would come out and talk to them at the end. Mr. Dragon always failed to grasp the points of whatever I'd just talked about and my audience would have to correct his many misunderstandings.

But I guess hand puppets have their age limits...