Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Drama in my Life

So now I really know how erratic my method of working is, or rather how I really do not have a system in place.
I think doctors are not the most methodical of people, given the irregularity of the free time on their hands, and with me gallivanting here there and everywhere almost all weekends does not help at all.
But work is piling up, a book to write, procedures to read through a homeopathy case to analyse, a healing class to prepare for..When are all these assignments due? Now ! And what do I do about it? Almost nothing! At least I have marked the patho assigments and sent them back !

My children are amused ! I have been watching a Malay telenovella based on a Mexican one..you guessed it , Manjalara..it ends today and what a blessing! Remind me not to get hooked on another one. Admittedly a lot of cliches and some scenes like a female character tripping and is caught by the male character is just too common but..having said that, and being a sucker for romantic moments ..I let myself be moved by it...oh? so you thought grandmother types do not have any romance left in their hearts..guess again....
The beauty of a teledrama is that it leaves much to the imagination, like what is going on in the mind of the character that is unspoken ..that one has to guess from the expression , the subtle nuances of the voice etc...I have to admit that the quality of the acting and the actors and actresses have improved tremendously since the last time I spared the time to watch malay dramas ...which is a pretty long time!

So , how on earth does this relate to spirituallity? It does really , and I will relate this in another post , soon as I can get the shadowy ideas in my mind into print!

Yes I have a healing workshop for a very small group , kept small on purpose...
I find more people who are the type of people I am most able to help are coming to me ...perhaps because they are ready for me and I for them?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mak saye addicted!!

ROFLMAO

heheee

quite a rare scene! but i'm *very* amused by it.. wahahaa.. and somehow you seem more happy too! always glowing and smiling XD XD

Suriya said...

Well Hana that is the thing, somehow I realised that I had been closing a part of my heart, and, somehow the space is opened ...of all things , activated by a telenovella , this is what I want to write about
A Telenovella seems to cause a mediated surrender