Friday, September 14, 2007

Getting work done

If there is one redeeming feature about my performance as a human being it is perhaps my ability to go on autopilot and plod on doing what 'duty' needs of me while putting aside my aches my pains be they physical emotional or mental.
If there is another redeeming feature about me it is that I do not like to trouble people and like to bear my burdens alone.
What then happens is a sense of isolation because of all the stuff I bury in the depth of my being while putting on the mask of professionalism . And it results in a need to expression which comes out in writings and possibly finds expression if I allow myself to indulge in dance, which unfortunately I have abadoned , perhaps out of sheer laziness.
So when I do not express myself and take out the stuff I bury inside , I become blocked and my creative juices come to a halt...and out goes the book project I started and cannot seem to make any progress on , the cases I need to analyse and find remedies for , the zikr I am supposed to do with consistency but don't .
Perhaps by blogging these thoughts I will get the work done , and indeed I have made some progress as I started on some cases and did the planning for the November International Homeopathy seminar and will now proceed to plan the healing class this Sunday .
What is causing this procrastination this time? Or I think what I am seeing is a thawing of the ice with which I seemed to have encased myself in.
And I find the center of my being is in a liquid molten state of warmth and passion that seems to want me to do something about it but what?
It is energy like a coiled spring wanting to come forth in ways the sedate grandmother body I have cannot express...so this is why Rumi started his whirling dance of ecstasy...and this is why Hazrat Inayat Khan gave expression with his music...
Harness this energy Suriya...harness it and use it to Get Work Done.....

No comments: