Thursday, June 16, 2005

Memes

Click on this link here and find out about Memes!

Level 3 of Consciousness

You are reading about something that most people don’t even know exists. If you told them, they wouldn’t just not believe you—they would have no clue what you were talking about. That’s why I wrote this little essay: so that I could show it to someone when they had no idea what I was talking about and, if they were persistent and open-minded, make some progress in their thinking. And meanwhile I could get on with my other projects.



So ok I just got to know about it....which is why I am sharing it with you

3 comments:

sume said...

Wow I didn't know it was that big of a deal. I hated getting those things in my email, but I like them as a blogging game.

Suriya said...

Sume
what are you talking about...the chain emails ?You read that about the email thought virus ?I always hated them and never forwarded any...

sume said...

No, not from you. I use to get those meme's in my email fowarded by friends and family. But the meme's that we do on our blogs as games and tag one another don't bother me.

I hadn't realized that it had been broken down to a science though.