Saturday, June 11, 2005

wierd dreams

I got my car back all nicely repainted ! That was a fast job thank God!
I am still feeling unenthusiastic about many things, I can just about do what I need to do in terms of work, ie I can see patients and do it as well as I can. but other than writing a bit of nonsense like this, I am not in a mood to do much!

Then there is this heat in my chest, I felt so hot last night had to don the lightest of clothes and I still could not quite sleep, not until Abang came to bed and I kind of discharged my hot hands by placing them on his head. He said I slept in 5 minutes.

Then I could not wake up in the morning! Boy , it was difficult to wake up and when I finally did I remember this dream.
I was going to a mosque and it was a very old mosque, something like hundreds of years old, with the floor and walls made of stone. So I prayed in the mosque , Abang was with me. Then as I was going to another part of the mosque to pray some more, I found myself in a red car with a small boy riding at the back, I was in front in the passenger seat. Then the boy told me, Auntie there is no one at the wheel and I looked and realised that was indeed true! The car was travelling very fast and I was a wee bit worried! Amazingly the car did not hit anything eventhough it was like being on a roller coaster and the car finally came to a stop and I found myself back at the mosque and Abang was asking me if I had done the extra prayers and I told him about the strange ride. Don t know what happened to the boy, don t know who he was but I think the dream was influenced by my watching The Temple of Doom , adventures of Indiana Jones the night before!

I went back to sleep after prayers only to have another dream. This time a young man came into the room to tell me I had a spirit residing in me and at first I denied it but then I admitted to it because I realised I had been rather depressed lately as well as unenthusiastic over many things and I thought maybe this is the reaon. So he started to heal me and then somebody I knew came along , a friend from my past and he also joined in to heal me. I was actually quite happy to be healed in my dream except Abang phoned my handphone from downstairs to ask me if I had woken up yet because it was 9 am and I was supposed to go to work! oops....

No comments: