Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Weekend escapades

Pudu Raya
Ah! The bus is finally here!
Hubby with Chong
It has been hectic these past weeks . I have not had one weekend where I was not off galivanting somewhere. So just now when my aromatherapy massage therapist gave me my monthly massage, I fell asleep almost immediately and only woke to change positions. It sure feels good and I am about ready to have a restful sleep!

Here are a few pictures of my escapades.

On the last weekend of 2005 we went to Kedah as I mentioned earlier . Hubby insisted on going. Since he became ill and recovered , he has a different perspective on things and values friendship deeply so he felt it was nothing to travel all night to attend a friend's son's wedding! I hate to drive and would never dream of driving long distance and hubby can t see well enough to drive yet so we took 2 buses to reach Alor Star. He asked a young friend to buy us the ticket from Pudu Raya. Hubby makes many friends from those he trained when he was director of Hospital Melaka , among them young nurses.Chong in the picture above is a newly qualified male nurse who works in HKL.

3 comments:

dith said...

Your kids banyak ikut muka hubby you ye?

Suriya said...

Aimi and Maryam have lips like their dad, Hana Hilmi and Aiman like mine but as for eyes and shape of face then most of them have my hubby's deep set eyes and square jaws.As for nose, in between cos hubby's nose is typical jawa, mine is overshooting and their is in between

Anonymous said...

Hey there,
Are you tied of feeling unwell? My website is full of great articles all about arthritis com. Why don't you drop by and have a look.
Peace,
Bradford
http://bradfordmoore.com/health/