Thursday, June 07, 2007

My inner Dragon

I have had strange visions of a white dragon....and did a random search , found a Dragon quiz and whether you believe it or not , it turns out , according to the quiz that I do have an inner WHITE dragon......

Curioser and curioser said Alice in Wonderland
WHITE

My inner dragon is one of two harmonious dragons (the other is Black). On the inside I am the perfect example of balance, patience, power, and reclusive intelligence. Evil-doers beware; my breath weapon is a combination of fire and lightning. Even the nicest dragons can do some serious damage.


If there ever was an apparition of balance, power and reclusive intelligence, my Inner Dragon is it.My antithesis is the evil Black Dragon. Together, they embody the Yin and Yang concept of eastern religions (especially Taoism).


More on the White Dragon:

Though you might find that neat in passing, it's not really what a White is all about. You like to think things out, plot against enemies, and look down upon the world from the highest mountain peaks. Your favorable attributes are the Day, the Sun, reaching for spirituality, truth, a positive attitude, and helpful magic. Humans only need fear you when they stray into your domain without proper payment for passage. Of course, that payment would probably be a cake the size of a Volkswagen, but hey, if they wanted to move through your turf they should have brought it, right? If someone ever threatens you, your Inner Dragon would likely tell you to hit and run, or just plain run. If they really wanted a fight you'd be an impressive opponent, considering you pack a breath weapon combination of Fire and Lightning. Even the nicest dragons can do some serious damage.



Click the image to try the Inner Dragon Online Quiz for yourself.

2 comments:

Ahmad Hilmi said...

Ahah, white dragon... Not a while monitor lizard aye :D

Queen Of The House said...

Do I really have a dragon in me? What colour? I am curious .... going over to try the quiz :-)