Sunday, September 11, 2005

New York State

I had been meaning to say something about where I was last month but never got around to it.
I 'm not about to give an acount of it though ..why?
Because ! Haaa what kind of answer is that you ask..
This here is Mushtaq cooking Tacos for me . Yes men cook in the US.
We were on Sheikh Taner's farm in Nassau which is in New York
State not far from Albany.

Mushtaq

And this is where I was before I went to the farm in Nassau.
It was about half an hour from Nassau.
Abode

And from there I went to Yonkers ...the train from Albany
to Yonkers cos me $US39 so stop grousing about petrol bills and
bus fares in Malaysia.Just imagine it cost RM9 to take a bus from Melaka to KL
and that same 2 hours cost $US39!! Since RM9 is less than $2.50,
this means that the fare in New York is 20 times more than in Malaysia!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The InformationWeek Blog
Nearly four years after the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, the Homeland Security Department is still coming to grips with the massive mission it's been handed.
Hi there just thought id drop in and have a little read of your blog....
my Anti-Virus related site might be of interest to you.if not now then maybe Anti-Virus is something for the future