Thursday, September 29, 2005

Shifting consciouness

Below are 7 levels of consciousness that clearly outline a path for our evolving consciousness:

- tribal and mass consciousness - one obeys the group and lives by trial and error
- individual consciousness - one develops a stronger sense of self and ego
- seeker’s consciousness - one asks questions and seeks independence
- intuitive consciousness - one develops the heart and is becoming spiritually aware
- group consciousness - one serves a higher good filling the needs of others
- soul consciousness - one experiences spiritual service.

Delfin Knowledge system

3 comments:

sume said...

Well, I try but often find myself hopelessly unconscious. I suppose that's what those little (sometimes monumental shakeups are for. ;)

dith said...

Cant decide which level I am in . Hope no the worst level :(

Suriya said...

When I decided to open my own clinic, I thought I was escaping the establishment where rules are made for me.But guess what, GP practise showed me that I now had invisible laws in place that made the patients behave in a certain way and it took all my energy to make sure I was not reacting to the way they chose to behave towards me. Now, some of the patients I have since they were little and some of them have not been to other doctors very much and they are kind of the ones who have accepted my way....and to tell you the truth..I succumb to the invisible tribal unconsciousness ever so often. In moments of weakness and in moments of tiredness and in moments of emotional down time