Monday, September 26, 2005

Why do people serve food that make people sick?

This is again wedding season . And I start asking the usual question. Why do people serve food that is too hot , too spicey or has gone bad? I have so many cases of diarrhea and gastritis from people who have been to weddings. Ya Rabbi, if you want to feed people then feed them food that is good for them, nourishing food ...
So make sure it is palatable not too spicey not too hot and do not serve food cooked overnight!
I would have thought it is common sense but common sense does not seem to be so common around here!

3 comments:

dith said...

Wedding kat malasyia ni kan kalau food tak berminyak, penuh dgn MSG, manalah sah, manalah ada kick, hehe

Satu lagi, mungkin jugak, pinggan mangkuk, glass tak basuh bersih, bilas dgn air tak bersih.

Anonymous said...

Alhamdulillah, I must thank my lucky star. So far I've never suffered any tummy upset after having attended a kenduri.

Guess I would be a good candidate for both you and drroza to invite when your SYT's go up the pelamin nanti. ;)

Firdaus Ariff said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope we can gain more knowledge from each other.