Monday, November 21, 2005

What was I doing in Low Yatt Plaza?

Epson Photo Printer fitted with a continous reinking system. Goodbye dried up cartridges and clogged up print heads.

Broad band modem and wireless router..so why all the wires? It is both wirefull and wirelles!


Pycno is wondering what I was doing in Low Yatt.
I had bought a continuous reinking system for my epson 210 photo printer that was going to save me 90% of my ink bills. I thought I could fix it myself only to find I could not. All I managed to do was get my hands stained with ink of all colors. I had to go back and get it installed..it cost me an extra RM80 ringgit that I thought I could save!But now all I have to do is pour in the ink when it finishes!
And the reason we had to go prior to that was because the wireless router and wireless receiver we bought was not working and we had to change it.All the computers in the house are connected to the broadband now. Total trips 3 ...

7 comments:

dith said...

Hahaha-- I was trying to put a commet about you and your Low Yat trip when *poof* I saw this entry...kelakar!

Low Yat is also iKelah's fave haunt...never went with him...iFos went once or twice and regretted...heheh...haiyyya Nurelhuda, macam mana nak gi shopping sama? You nak ke Low Yat and I nak ke Bukit Bintang!!!!

Next time, kita mintak la ada org tu belanja suite kat Berjaya Times Hotel tu and kita boleh shop till we drop kay!

Anonymous said...

Eh..eh..hinting at my pycno ye ?? Not too bad an idea really. I dont mind sharing a suite with drroza and Nurelhuda and the ladies can have a slumber party together. :))
Drroza, you can go to Bukit Bintang, Nurelhuda to Low Yatt and I can catch up on my beauty sleep.
Pycno, what say you ??
Come visit my site la...boring nye....

Bergen said...

Something is definitely wrong with my Mac. Got through via the hotel's computer. Hello, Dr Nurul.

Queen Of The House said...

Is the continuous reinking system any good? My Canon has five separate ink cartridges, and replacing each one is definitely cheaper than throwing out the whole cartridge when one colour runs out (like the older ones).
Wireless broadband ... YAYYYYY! The way to go.
So who loves to shop/or who doesn't? Dangerous for me for I am an impulse shopper :(

Suriya said...

The continuous reinking is good. It saves a lot on the cartridge bills QOTH. Ink comes in bottles that cost rm25-35 each and lasts more than 3 cartridges I should think!But initial cost is pretty high but cheaper than chaning all 6 cartridges of my Epson 210...I got very upset because I wanted to use for only black n white printing but the red light for ink low kept blinking and it would not print at all grrr, so I had enough of it..and bought the reinking system.the 210 prints good photos.
Bergen , how come you in office when you are supposed to be travelling with Aunt Su...or are you story telling us??
evil grin....
Bea I was surprised to see you say boring nyer until I saw it was title of your blog entry!
DITH I had to explain what I was doing in Low Yatt , otherwise Pycno would be sooo distracted with curiosity ...

Anonymous said...

Assalamualaikum..

Low Yatt!! My favourite place in KL, actually.. bargained so much things from there.. and they provide good anime supply too!

Anonymous said...

HP printers are the best. Others get cranky too often !